Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada day! 

I'm typing this on my phone because this is my current view:


It's 9PM and I'm in bed watching What Women Want on Netflix because I really want to get to the gym early tomorrow before work, but mostly because as soon as the fireworks start going off this puppy is going to lose his mind. 

I wish I could credit for this photo but it's all my sister:


For the second year in a row my boyfriend and I went to a Jay's game for Canada Day. 


Good news: The Jays beat the Red Sox!
Better news: I got to devour a ballpark hot dog!


Besides the Home Opener this has got to be the best game of the season. Between the amazing show of Canadian patriotism and the excitement of the sold-out crowd, you can't help but get lost in the atmosphere.


Today was one of those days where you eat junk, you don't exercise, and you in now way benefit your physical health, but your mental health takes a huge boost. Tomorrow I'll avoid the sugar and fit in a workout, but today I'm fighting against depression in a different way.


I hope you had an amazing Canada Day (or an amazing typical Wednesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment