Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I'm a Blonde + Other Thoughts

First off, last Thursday I made a drastic change by dyeing my hair and chopping off quite a few inches. I'm blonder than I expected to be but I love it. I'm also super happy I got rid of the length because it's so much lighter, easier and faster to style, and I feel like I actually look like an adult, now. I'm just having some phantom-hair issues and can't seem to grasp that I need way less product than before.


This weekend might have been my laziest in existence. Besides a little shopping I did a lot of sleeping, eating, and catching up on my huge Netflix list. I really felt like I needed it because even today I feel like I'm coming down with something. However, the highlight of my weekend was ordering these fish tacos when Michael and I went to lunch on Sunday.


I started taking an iron supplement last week and I have to admit I did not do enough research into taking iron because I was caught off guard by the symptoms I was experiencing. The worst of it was being so bloated it hurt - I even woke up bloated! After complaining on Twitter someone suggested I eat an orange with the supplement because the vitamin C and fibre helps. I don't know if it was placebo or science, but it seems to have worked. The only downfall is that you are supposed to take it on an empty stomach to ensure it gets fully absorbed in your intestines.


Last night I think I might have sleep walked. I woke up at 3 in the morning, my television off (I always fall asleep with it on - bad habit), my computer had been put away (I was using it as a charging station because I ran out of plugs), and half of my clothes were off. I have no idea what happened but I have zero recollection of doing any of these things.


What are you looking forward to this week? 
Do you have any funny tricks, like oranges and iron supplements? 

No comments:

Post a Comment