Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Working From Home and Avocado Cravings

I got to work from home tonight. I wouldn't want to do it all the time, mostly because it means I work later hours, but it was a nice change of pace.

I got to sleep in until 8(!!!) and it was wonderful, especially since I haven't been sleeping well lately. I stayed in bed checking social media and emails for almost another hour before I got up, grabbed a banana, and went to the gym. It's been a weird couple of weeks so it was nice to sneak some speed training on the treadmill and some cycling into my routine.


I've had the biggest craving for an avocado lately so, even though it was cold and I was still sweating, I made sure to stop by the grocery store for one of these green beauties:


Before my shift I made it into a creamy sauce by blending in with some olive oil, garlic, and goat cheese and poured it over some zucchini spirals.


I definitely satisfied that craving... for now. 

Also, the perks of working from home? Hanging out with this guy (when he's not barking at me for attention):


No comments:

Post a Comment