Friday, November 14, 2014

Life and Routine

I feel like everytime I try to get into an exercising routine something happens. Maybe I'm just making excuses but I started this week with a migraine so bad it made me sick on Sunday night, a sick dog midweek, and what feels like my first illness (excluding my usual migraines) of the season. 

I felt better on Monday so I was able to fit in my dog walking and yoga, and Tuesday I got in my speed training, but after waking up to let my sick dog at 1:30 in the morning, an easy 2K Wednesday morning before work was out of the question. I tried to fit it in Wednesdau night but after seeing my dog still getting sick on our walk, I decided to skip it. 


Thursday I usually aim to cycle, walk the dogs, and do some yoga. Because I was eager to get in that 2K I decided to skip the yoga and fit in that run. 


I'm aiming to do yoga on Fridays. I'm sure I'll fit it in tonight but I'm excited for date-night with the boyfriend after work. I've made headstands my focus for November and it's crazy how much improvement I've made. I can't wait to compare it with a picture I took way back in the summer.

Do you feel guilty when you stray from your workouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment