Friday, November 28, 2014

Neglecting my Body

My body is send me signals it hates me.

I`m bloated, my skin is breaking out, I`m having trouble sleeping, I`m irritable, I`m lethargic, and it`s 100% my fault. This is what happens when you overeat and stuff yourself full on junk.

I have indulged so much that my body is just craving sugar and is constantly telling me it`s hungry. It`s no joke when people make claims that sugar is just as addictive as cocaine -- my name is Courtney and I am a sugar addict.

But here I am, admitting to my faults and ready to step up to try and change my ways, I want to be nicer in my body and let it recover. I vow to eat more fresh fruit and vegetables, eat more healthy, homemade soups and warm dishes that didn`t come from a box or bag. I will drink all the water, pee all the time, and run all the kilometers while breaking PR`s because my body will be thanking me for finally taking care of it.


But let me have one last latte...



No comments:

Post a Comment