Friday, July 29, 2016

July Goals Recap

Happy Friday from me and my peppermint tea!


I feel like July only just began, yet here I am looking over my goals for the month. I really failed this time around but let's take a closer look at those failures.

1) Foam rolling
Considering I was so pro-active and excited about foam rolling in June I can't believe how this turned out. I think I foam rolled once.

2) Half marathon training
I'm eight weeks away and haven't started following my schedule for long-runs. I've been sticking pretty close to my schedule otherwise, but maybe I've fallen out of love with running. I think the biggest thing is that I'm just not making time for it.

3) Try a new recipe
Nope.

4) Buy some protein powder
I haven't tried it yet, but I actually did buy some! I'm super excited to try it out, but maybe I should go on a long run first...

5) Snack smart
I do think I killed this one. I ate lots of fruits, veggies, and greek yogurt. I don't think I had any instances of binging so I'm proud of myself here.


How did your July goals turn out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment