Sunday, January 25, 2015

Is it Possible to be Pizza'd Out?

I think my boyfriend and I are pizza'd out for a while. We had pizza twice this weekend and both times definitely overate. Ugh. Needless to say we felt super bloated last night and not even remotely hungry for a real meal. Instead we felt super lazy and went to the grocery store for pre-cut veggies and fruit, and spent the night in bed watching Parks and Recreation.


Besides our bad pizza-making decisions we went to a huge outdoor outlet mall just west of Toronto. I'm trying not to spend too much money but the Nike outlet drew me in and I left with a new shirt and sports bra. I also finally found arm-warmers I liked at the Asics store, and couldn't leave Kate Spade without a couple of small purchases (I have a serious addiction). Oh, and I might have wandered into the Lindt store to try all the different flavours of Lindor balls I can't find elsewhere. Whoops!

I'm feeling a little off today. My throat is feeling a little sore so I only left my house to run a couple of small errands, including picking up a pre-made smoothie because I am seriously that lazy. I also picked up some groceries and did my usual Sunday night meal prep. I don't need a lot of change from week-to-week so I'm sticking with almost the same meal plan from last week:

Breakfast: eggs and toast
Lunch: Chickpea salad and a pear (I'm subbing out my usual apple only because I get PC points this week for pears)
Dinner: roasted vegetables and beans
Snacks: Grapefruit, carrots and celery, nuts and dried fruit, individual sized almond milk.

I also decided on my goals for this week:
- 72 oz of water each day
- one hot yoga session
- three weights sessions

I'm back into training mode and hoping to have some PRs in 2015 so I know I'm about to become obsessed with my goals and daily/weekly routines soon.

Question: Do you prefer short-term or long-term goals? Is it possible to eat too much pizza?


No comments:

Post a Comment