Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015 & the Resolution Run

Happy New Year! I can't believe it's already 2015. 2014 was a year of growth for me in so many ways and I cannot wait to see what this year brings.

I'm not a big drinker so I stayed sober and drove my friends and family around. But before the night began I got off work a few hours early so my boyfriend and I went to grab a late lunch and I had a small glass of champaign.


Despite not drinking last night I woke up feeling hungover. I think it was finally falling asleep around 3am and not drinking enough water while we were out that made me feel so exhausted this morning.


After a small breakfast my mom, sister and I got dressed and left for the 5K Resolution Run hosted by the Running Room. My sister was a little disheveled but coherent until we got to the location... Then she decided she needed to find somewhere to throw up. 


My mom and I ran the Resolution Run together and finished in about 32 minutes. Not bad considering we were both extremely tired and the second half of the run was a wind tunnel.


Now I'm on the couch, under my heated blanket, Starbucks in hand and watching the 2015 Winter Classic until I leave for dinner at my grandparents. I'm running over my goals for 2015 in my mind and I'm getting really excited for the upcoming year. 


I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve, has a wonderful New Years Day, and many fantastic moments in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment