Wednesday, January 14, 2015

What I Ate Wednesday

I've tried to make a WIAW post for weeks now, but I always forget to snap a picture of all my meals. Well, guess what? I finally succeed! Here is a run-down of my boring and pretty routine daily meals:


7:30am: Egg white scramble with spinach, on Ezekiel bread with a triangle of laughing cow spread. My morning tea -- today was Glitter and Gold from David's tea.


11:00am: Before I ate a container of pre-sectioned grapefruit I drank a (not pictured) thermos  of hot water with lemon, honey, and fresh grated ginger.


12:30pm: spinach salad with sliced almonds, dried cranberry, raw pumpkin seeds, apple chunks, and goat cheese with maple balsamic dressing. The rest of the apple.


3:30pm: carrot and celery sticks. By this time of the day I need something really crunchy to snack on. I'm sure it annoys my co-worker that I share an office with, so I try to wait until she's gone for the day.


6:30pm: after commuting home I'm starving and devour a homemade lentil burger and roasted vegetables (sweet potato, broccoli, carrot, cauliflower and green beans) topped with a hot sauce. Roasted vegetables are my favourite and I'm loving the recipe I found for the burger.


7:00pm: I like my night-time snack a little later, but my boyfriend is coming by to take me shopping for my birthday. I have some peanut butter filled M&Ms and savour each one of them, and run out the door before I can reach for more.

I didn't exercise at all today or else my appetite would have been much larger. 

Do you have meals you stick with to keep a routine? What are your go-to meals?




No comments:

Post a Comment