Thursday, May 7, 2015

Catch More Flies With Sweat Than With Vinegar

I’m still struggling to get up in the mornings to workout so I’ve been doing a lot in the evenings. It’s easier to get moved after work now that it’s warm, it gets dark later, and the weather has been pretty great.

Last night I went for a quick trail run near my house. I only did 5K and my calves were aching. I always forget what a difference trails make with their uneven ground and small obstacles.

I also forgot about running near the waterfront during this time of year. Disgusting.

After I wiped away the bugs I did some arm and ab work on my patio.


Tonight I settled for a long walk with one of my puppies and another patio workout. This weather has definitely been boosting my mood.


I’m desperately trying to eat better so I can be in the best shape possible for my marathon (and the tentative beach vacation to follow it) but I’m going to a food truck festival on Saturday so we’ll see how this goes, especially since there’s already a grilled cheese truck and a seafood truck with fish tacos and lobster rolls that I have my heart set on. I’ll admit it, I’m my own worst enemy.


What plans do you have for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment