Sunday, May 24, 2015

Worst Blogger Ever

Do you know how many times I eat something, read something, do something and realize later that if I had just quickly snapped a picture it would have been a perfect blogging opportunity? More often that I care to admit. Or when I do manage to remember I to take a picture I forgot to blog about it (or anything) for an entire week. Whoops.

Worst Blogger Award Goes To...


Anyways, here are the things I managed to record for blogging purposes but conveniently forgot to actually blog about last week:

I kind of broke my Garmin charger. It still charges but it won't snap on anymore. It's okay though, because I'm super handy.


The Nike Toronto 15K released a map of the course we'll be running in a few weeks. I'm hesitant about getting on and off Toronto Island but I'm starting to really look forward to the run. Before they made all the changes they did I had planned to run it in Washington, but Toronto is waaay more convenient.


I've been going for more trail runs lately. I forgot how much I love it. It's much more peaceful but definitely more of a challenge than running on pavement.


Friday mornings I'm able to get to my favourite Farmers Market before work. One of the booths allows you to fill up a bushel for only $5 of any of their produce, and their rule is you can fill it until it topples. Everything looks so vibrant and smells amazing.


My boyfriend is nearing the end of his Masters program but our dog really doesn't care. He thinks that there are more important things in life than finishing your thesis... for example, paying attention to him.



Are you a Farmers Market fanatic like me? What's your favourite item to buy?

Do you prefer running on pavement or trails?

No comments:

Post a Comment