Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Courtney Hearts Craft #1

My work schedule has changed and I'm finally working hours that give me a social life. My boyfriend and I actually were able to spend time with each other during the week so last week we went to his favourite local restaurant that has a pretty big craft beer selection. As someone who hasn't been much of a drinker since my second year of university it's kind of funny that I'm really starting to enjoy craft beer. It's fun to try different kinds, hear the names, read some of the funny labels, and have my boyfriend give me some mini lessons in beer.

Here's a look at what I drank last week:

Monday, August 1st
Beer: Cruiser Pale Ale by Amsterdam Brewing Company.
My Untappd Rating: 3.25/5
Untappd Average Rating: 3.6/5
Untappd Badges: None

Thursday, August 4th:
Beer: Mad Top IPA by Muskoka Brewery.
My Untappd Rating: 4/5
Untappd Average Rating: 3.7/5
Untappd Badges: IPA Day (2016); Wheel of Styles (Level 3)


Beer: Cockpuncher IPA by Indie Ale House
My Untappd Rating: 3.75/5
Untappd Average Rating: 3.9/5
Untappd Badges: I Believe in IPA; Photogenic Brew (Level 3)


Saturday, August 6th
Beer: Armed 'N Citra by Rainhard Brewing
My Untappd Rating: 4.25/5
Untappd Average Rating: 3.8/5
Untappd Badges: None


Beer: Hop Cone Syndrome by Rainhard Brewing
My Untappd Rating: 4.5/5
Untappd Average Rating: 4.1/5
Untappd Badges: The Great White North (Level 6)



What are you drinking lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment