Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What I Ate Wednesday

So after complaining about my bad two days yesterday it took me two hours to get to work this morning. It usually takes me 20 minutes. Needless to say I'm still grumpy today.

Anyways, this is what a messy, hormonal day of eating looks like in my world:

8:00am: Egg white scramble with toast, chives, and cheese. I've had this most mornings for probably three weeks.


10:30am: grapefruit. Always grapefruit. (Not pictured)

12:00pm: it was a co-worker's birthday so I said yes to some cake. It was a light, moist, vanilla and strawberry custard, and I are it all before I remembered to take a picture.


1:00pm: burrito salad. Beans, brown rice, corn, tomato, avocado, lettuce, salsa. My signature sliced apple.




4:00pm: carrots and snap peas! I was getting sick of celery and they looked so plump and green.



7:30pm: after picking up my wallet I was so tired and wanting something different... not my pre-cooked salmon and roasted veggies. So I opted for a sandwich. And some cottage cheese.




Yes, I know. That "sandwich" looks plain and disgusting but it 100% hit the spot.


Question: What are your go-to meals?

No comments:

Post a Comment