Monday, June 20, 2016

Heat Warning Weekend + My Introduction to Craft Beer

This weekend was so hot that my boyfriend and I finally went out and bought a patio umbrella so we could sit outside without sweating to death. We had Heat Warnings in effect all weekend, and this morning we had hit 26 degrees at 7AM. However, in six months time I will be complaining about ice, snow, and cold weather so I will cherish this heat with my entire heart. Plus, I can get through anything as long as I have iced coffee.


Michael works a lot of overtime and a lot of weekends so it was nice to spend some time with him this weekend. He's really into craft beer and after months and months of having me "try" his beer he has finally convinced me to start sharing with him. I'm not typically a drinker but I'm starting to really enjoy his craft stuff. Yesterday he gifted me a whole Kolsh.


And today he split one of his special, limited beers with me. Last weekend when we were driving home from Killbear we stopped in at Sawdust City Brewing Co on a whim, and he picked up two of only 2000 bottles.

Then, because he wants me to continue enjoying craft beer with him and he knows I can't resist a social media platform, he convinced me to join Tappd. I'm killing it with FOUR whole check-ins. ;)


Sundays are my favourite days to prepare for the week ahead. Although I've always been one to meal prep I've also started sketching out my workouts for the week, right down to the type of moves for strength training days. If I don't have a plan I get completely lost in the gym. 


Do you prefer hot weather or cold weather?
How do you decide on your workouts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment