Thursday, April 30, 2015

Can I Just Have a Shot of Caffeine Straight to the Bloodstream?

For the second week in a row I'm not sleeping very well. This is definitely taking a toll on my ability to workout. It's so hard to find the motivation when all you want to do is sleep. The lack of sleep is definitely increasing my migraines, too, so I'm feeling absolutely lost. I'm going to bed on time, I'm waking up when I should be, but I'm assuming my sleep is restless. For the third morning in a row it looks like I'm making a stop for coffee -- something I try really hard not to do.


Last night I managed to get a workout in. I skipped the gym and brought a couple of weights, a skipping rope, and my yoga mat out into the backyard. It was so nice to spend sometime outside that if I didn't have to pay for a gym membership I'm locked into for another eight months I would skip the gym altogether.

On the bright side my boyfriend bought and built me a hammock. For the last three years I've been talking about how badly I wanted to buy a hammock, and was constantly pulling my boyfriend into stores to look at them, that he was probably sick of it and wanted to cut off that conversation. I'm just kidding, he thinks I'm adorable.

He built it while I worked out beside him and I took a test of it when I was finished.


Perfect.

I'm definitely going to be spending a lot of Sunday afternoons snoozing here after my long-runs.


How's your week going? What do you do when you need an energy boost?

No comments:

Post a Comment